Setting up outgoing port 7 on c500

Guest gobshite

Guest gobshite

good afternoon

I am trying to set up com7 to be outbound port, however I cannot for the life of me find the menu on my c500.

I have been into bluetooth and then com ports, but it only lets me set up incoming port (com6)

I am having a really bad week tech wise so if someone could lend a helping hand that would be amazing!

thanks

Dave

• 4 months later...
Guest Wayne877
good afternoon

I am trying to set up com7 to be outbound port, however I cannot for the life of me find the menu on my c500.

I have been into bluetooth and then com ports, but it only lets me set up incoming port (com6)

I am having a really bad week tech wise so if someone could lend a helping hand that would be amazing!

thanks

Dave

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the same problem so any help would be appreciated.

Othere threads say to go to BT serialport setup but this is missing from my c500 even after a hard reset

Cheers Wayne

Guest niacin65
good afternoon

thanks

Dave

Try:

http://www.mobilnaut.cz/index.php?inc=art&id=487

It's a little hard to navigate that site, but basically, you download the older version, then the "patch" and rewrite the .exe file in your phone for English.

Also look at:

http://www.gpcarreon.com/?p=282

Guest v4victory
good afternoon

thanks

Dave

outbound port menu might come up after you succesfuly pair your bluetooth device

Guest jimbouk
Sorry this doesn't work the option is still shaded

Set the inbound port up on your pc first. Then when you pair it, it should set it up as an outbound com port pairing?