can't download MMS

Guest harrysaab

Guest harrysaab

hi

i received mms and when i chose to download it and it connects to GPRS and after few seconds it says

''there is not enough free space for message downloading. please free up some space and try again''

then it says '' unable to recieve your message(s). your message(s) notification(s) will remain in the inbox.'''

please tell me what can i do to solve this problem?

thanks

You have to keep your phone memory above 4mb to send/receive MMS messages. Delete anything that is not necessary and move items to storage card where you can. You can find your phone memory in start>task manager>menu>system info. I know this is a bit of a wind up but that is the way it is. :|

Guest shadamehr

I am CONVINCED that the large number of users posting about this issue confirms that the problem was NOT as so severe on previous WM devices - its just not possible.

I can send an MMS from my son's C500 with less than 4MB free, so this is a specific issue of WM2005.

Hope this is sorted soon.

Guest harrysaab

thats not good then, phone memory should be more :-(

why did they give soo little?

I am CONVINCED that the large number of users posting about this issue confirms that the problem was NOT as so severe on previous WM devices - its just not possible.

I can send an MMS from my son's C500 with less than 4MB free, so this is a specific issue of WM2005.

Hope this is sorted soon.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>