BUY & SELL Thread

Guest grifter

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)
GREETINGS!! I AM SELLING MY MOTOROLA MPX200, IT IS IN BRAND NEW CONDITION...STILL HAS THE CLEAR PLASTIC ATTACHED IN THE MAIN LCD, NO SCRATCHES!! COMES WITH BOX, CD SOFTWARE, MANUAL, 3 ROMS (WINDOWS MOBILE 2003a, WINDOWS MOBILE 2003b, original SMARTPHONE 2002 OS), BUNDLES OF SOFTWARE, ORIGINAL CHARGER, SPARE BATTERY, USB CABLE, AND 6 SCREEN PROTECTORS...BEING SOLD AT 18000 NEGOTIABLE, TXT ME AT 09279321249 OR REPLY TO THIS POST.....PLEASE ONLY BUYERS FROM THE PHILIPPINES, THANKS

From this thread:

http://smartphone.modaco.com/viewtopic.php?t=117909

i'm selling my HP iPAQ 1940. it comes with an innopocket aluminum case worth 1.2K and an extra battery worth 3.5K. plus some "freebies". complete with all the accessories that it came with and was purchased just last february '04.its still under warranty and in VERY, VERY GOOD CONDITION.no scratches & was never dropped.i'm selling it for 14K(negotiable). My reason for selling? I want an upgrade!Those interested can reach me through 09189385777or PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tin_ramos

hi im selling my sap1..

unit and usb charger only

front casing-painted color black..flat black kaya ok na sya!

call keys-- antisago!

screen-wid scratches

openline - qtek 7070

ang prob lang ung scratchessa window tapos ung soft key

text me @ 09224276492

Sampaloc Area

sap013.jpg

sap012.jpg

Guest mike181311
... Selling my SAP, complete, no memory card, 5.5K lang... maayos pa... 

PM me for details..

Aion!

gud day...

is dis still available?...

can i buy dat 4 4.5K?...

mit n Glorieta...

+639274284626...

tnx...

Dazzwazup! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest niacin65

For Sale...second hand Orange SPV c500. This is the TYPHOON model which will be called the Smart Amazing Phone 3 when it is released here in RP next June (or whenever) by Smart. It's second hand, OPEN LINE, and application unlocked. Tested on both Smart and Globe, working fine.

Ok, the bad news: No charger, no box, no manual (downloadable), no earphones, but comes with sync cable for file transfer and battery charging from USB port on computer (after installing Microsoft Active Sync which is a free download). The housing is quite scratched and there is dust behind the screen, and some minor scratches on the plastic outer screen itself. I am sure you can fix all the cosmetic things on this unit or buy a display "dummy" phone so you can have a brand new housing. I will include a step by step article on how to replace the housing. This item is for pickup in Angeles City or Malate/Manila only. No swaps, no shipping, and CASH ONLY 25k pesos FIXED. I know it's a high price, but you can imagine what it took for me to get one of these from England. The battery and everything else is working 100% no problems, and it has never locked up, or made me remove the battery in over 3 weeks. I will leave freeware applications on it, if you so desire, or I can do a RESET and then application unlock it again for you.

Call/text Gordy at 0918-412-4557.

Edited by niacin65

Guest kapitan jackal

no box

no charger

no manual

and you want us (me) to believe that you bought the unit in UK?

where on earth will someone find a dummy C500 unit?

(i need an aspirin) 8)

Edited by kapitan jackal

Guest niacin65
no box

no charger

no manual

and you want us (me) to believe that you buy this in UK?

where on earth will someone find a dummy C500 unit?

(i need an aspirin)      8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, you are skeptical, no problem. Here's how it happened. My friend (originally from the U.K.) owns a cellphone shop here in Angeles City. He goes to England once a month to buy second hand phones, and then resells them at his shop. One dealer he buys from, had this c500 as a trade in, and he explained to me that since he bought the phone in a large lot of other units, most of them nokia, he didn't take any boxes or manuals, or chargers with him, since he thought he could get them here in the RP quite easily, and thus lighten his luggage weight. I have known this dealer for many years, and BOTH of us checked with Orange to see if the IMEI number was on the stolen list, which it was not. Dummy cases are on Ebay auctions almost everyday, US and UK both. In fact my friend is going back to England later this month and I have asked him to pick me up a charger and dummy unit. At that point, I may just keep the unit as it will be like brand new.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dobby_gobby_man
Ok, you are skeptical, no problem. Here's how it happened. My friend (originally from the U.K.) owns a cellphone shop here in Angeles City. He goes to England once a month to buy second hand phones, and then resells them at his shop. One dealer he buys from, had this c500 as a trade in, and he explained to me that since he bought the phone in a large lot of other units, most of them nokia, he didn't take any boxes or manuals, or chargers with him, since he thought he could get them here in the RP quite easily, and thus lighten his luggage weight. I have known this dealer for many years, and BOTH of us checked with Orange to see if the IMEI number was on the stolen list, which it was not. Dummy cases are on Ebay auctions almost everyday, US and UK both. In fact my friend is going back to England later this month and I have asked him to pick me up a charger and dummy unit. At that point, I may just keep the unit as it will be like brand new.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

mahirap din kasi bilhin yan kasi pano mo gagamitin kung ala charger? :D

Guest niacin65
mahirap din kasi bilhin yan kasi pano mo gagamitin kung ala charger? :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I guess you did NOT read (or maybe you just didn't understand) my post that stated how you can still charge the c500 with the INCLUDED sync cable once you download and install Microsoft Active Sync... :roll:

Guest dobby_gobby_man
Well, I guess you did NOT read (or maybe you just didn't understand) my post that stated how you can still charge the c500 with the INCLUDED sync cable once you download and install Microsoft Active Sync... :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ahh ok sensya na kasi puyat ako eh s kakalaro ng RO :D

Guest ragnarokk1977
... Selling my SAP, complete, no memory card, 5.5K lang... maayos pa...

PM me for details..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Whoa! I missed this. (Napapala ng lurker hehe)

Is this still up for grabs? Thanks! :D

Guest actor21

Selling my SAP 1, QTEK ROM openline, u might not believe me pero almost no scartches pa, with screen protector..with 128MB SD complete with box, charger, CD,manual etc...7k lng po or WIlling to swap with Nokia 3300 complete din off course with 128MMC or Nokia Ngage QD for faster transaction 09182039398, pag nde agad me nag reply meaning ala ako load ehehehe..pero will reply pag nagka load...

PS: maski yng End call saka Call button nde faded...will prioritize SWAPPING for Ngage QD or Nokia 3300

Guest kintsay

My wife is also selling her SAP1. It's open line running on QTEK ROM. It comes complete with box, charger, USB cable, camera manual and CD. Plus, kasama din yung original handsfree cable (stereo na siya so perfect for MP3 listening) and a new leather case na sadya for SAP units.

I had the cover replaced from Brightpoint (glass and front cover) so literally walang scratches even the keypads - since maingat naman gumamit si misis.

Selling price is at 7.5k only.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks 8)

post-17745-1107923423_thumb.jpg

post-17745-1107923441_thumb.jpg

post-17745-1107923489_thumb.jpg

Guest WeaponX

For SALE:

1. IPAQ 3975 (with Bluetooth) *SOLD*

- With Micro Thumb Keyboard,

- Eagletec 802.11b WiFi CF Card,

- Battery Expansion with CF Slot.

Not brand new but excellent condition.

For more info about the item, you can check this link:

http://www.pocketpcmag.com/_archives/Jan03/ipaq.asp?404=was

2. Acer TravelMate C100 Tablet PC *SOLD*

- Pentium III 800

- 128 MB Memory

- 30GB HDD

- Extra Battery

- Bag

- PCMCIA 802.11b

For more info about the item, you can check Acer Website at http://www.acersupport.com/notebook/html/t...0_tabletpc.html

Just PM if you are interested.

Edited by WeaponX