Important Software

Guest greenturtle

Guest mini_man

Hey im am going to be in need of some software and any ideas would be a GR8 help, i am a student and will probably need the following software for my phone

A program that will open view and edit microsoft word (.doc) files as I may need to finish writing essays on a journey.

A program that will allow me write edit and open midi files, as I have taken music I would just need a neat program that I can use that can use more that one line (polyphonic) so i can edit my compositions, basically a multi track midi ringtone editer would be gr8.

These applications will be for my smartphone SPV C550 i am willing to pay a reasonable amount but freeware would be fantastic thank you very much im off to practice have a grade 5 clarinet exam in 2 hours :?:

Edited by mini_man

Guest TheBoff

The ClearVue suite would be best for viewing & editing Word docs. It will open most MS Office docs.

I don't think it's cheap though. Most of the online smartphone software places do it. You may be able to find it using other means...

Not sure about the midi one, I know I'm stating the obvious but have you tried Google?

Hope this helps

Guest mini_man

oh gr8 I assumed Clear Vue only opened them which is kl if it edits them two, I only need the document one.

Yeh I searched google but it only came up with windows software for the pc not smartphone.