Already registered?

Guest roseperfect

Guest roseperfect

I have recently purchased XDA Exec from o2. I attempted to register it on i-matye and it informed me that the phone was already registered. Does this mean literally what it says or is the fact that it is badged for o2 mean that the IMI code will not mean anything to i-mate.

Tks

Guest roseperfect
The latter I'm afraid.

The IMEI will be registered to o2 and you cannot therefore use the Club iMate resources.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you very much. Is there any chance anyone could make available to me any essential files for my new Exec. It seems great but does fall over occasionally. I am tempted to do the Hard Reset option and load the Business Set up. I am just concerned that I will not get all the options (GPRS etc) going again. Any thoughts and thanks for the reply.

Guest Disco Stu

Forum rules forbid members sharing copyrighted files so that's right out ! :)

I wouldn't have thought GPRS would be any trouble to set up and there may well be a facility on the o2 site to do this automatically for you.

What else in particular are you concerned about ?

Guest roseperfect
Forum rules forbid members sharing copyrighted files so that's right out !  :)

I wouldn't have thought GPRS would be any trouble to set up and there may well be a facility on the o2 site to do this automatically for you.

What else in particular are you concerned about ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry I should have made it clear that I did want any file that had any copyright attached to it. I understood that all the i-mate files were available to anyone who could sign up. How does anyone get them if they are based in the UK?

Guest Disco Stu

My understanding is that I can get files for my iMate Jam from there (downloaded to Coventry) because I have an iMate device. You however have an o2 device.

Is there nothing on the o2 site ?