Virtual Pool Mobile - QVGA Update

Guest vpmobile

Guest jasnewt
Oke, and what if one does not have a Handango account because one always downloads as a guest ?

I can only download the demo now and because is only half a version a regkey won't do me any good  :cry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suggest emailing Celeris (there must be an email address on their site) including your name and your existing reg code, and ask for help obtaining a new full version.

Jason.

Guest vpmobile
http://www.celeris.com/games/VPMobile/

15 seconds later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ooops!

Very sorry to not have updated this thread... VPMobile has been released with support for multi-resolution, which handles the C550, C600 and other devices. VPM now handles resolutions from 208x176 to 640x480, including square resolutions such as 240x240 and 480x480. In theory, it should support any resolution.. but only time will tell on that. The "magic version" number was 1.61, so look for any version equal to or greater than that.

Thanks again to the beta testers for their work and to all for your patience as we worked to support the rapidly changing phone/pda market. It seemed that just as we were ready to release, a new phone/pda came out with a new twist that we had to adjust for. Hopefully the program is now smart enough to handle new hardware on its own.

Also, to be clear: Even though this is a new version to support hardware that didn't exist when original purchases were made, we understand that you would like for your old game to work on your new device and don't wish to pay for a new version.. thus, you don't have to. The new version is free for owners of previous versions, even for a new, different device. So, to all that own a previous version and need a new one...

1) Follow the helpful advice posted by others above or..

2) Email us from the address you purchased with (or include that address). We have a list of registered users and will quickly respond with a link for an upgrade.

Your previous registration code will still work.

We hope you like the new version, but if you don't, please let us know. We actually read the support emails and try to reply to each and every one.

Edited by vpmobile

Guest mwille
1) Follow the helpful advice posted by others above or..

2) Email us from the address you purchased with (or include that address).  We have a list of registered users and will quickly respond with a link for an upgrade. 

Your previous registration code will still work.

We hope you like the new version, but if you don't, please let us know.  We actually read the support emails and try to reply to each and every one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks! Followed your advise, got the new version, installed and registered : My phone is fun once again 8)

The new version looks great, I copied the vpCareers.dat an vpPlayers.dat I backed up to the install directory and could play on were I left of on my old phone ;)

• 1 year later...
Guest El Matarife

Quick question about Virtual Pool:

I wanted to try so I downloaded the 10 frame demo. The game is fantastic, but:

On starting each new game, 8 times out of the 10, instead of seeing the view where the camera zooms down to the table, my opening shot was instead taken immediately for me. Random power, ramdom direction causing a foul shot and giving the oponent control.

I tried very carefully to make sure I wasn't still depressing any buttons after selecting the new game, but it made no difference. The demo file I'd installed was VPMSPTrial177.exe.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it a demo only bug - or maybe a device specific bug? I'd love to buy the full game but I don't really want this happening nearly every time I play!

Cheers!

Guest Disco Stu

I've never had that problem and I've played this game on a whole range of devices. It sounds like you may have a corrupted game data file or something like that.

I would uninstall the whole thing and start again. Maybe even re-download the trial copy.