Good ring tones?

Guest saldous

Guest saldous

I'm looking for a good quality tone, not some cheesy music etc.. This is my work phone and when I'm with customers or on the train I need it to sound professional, but better than the inbuilt ones. Anyone got any good-uns?

I'm looking for a good quality tone, not some cheesy music etc.. This is my work phone and when I'm with customers or on the train I need it to sound professional, but better than the inbuilt ones. Anyone got any good-uns?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use this, its the start of the music when installing an XP Pro machine (neardy I know but it gets into your head you know?)

only problem is it may be a bit to quiet for you but with vibration on I rarely miss a call.

gerryR

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use this, its the start of the music when installing an XP Pro machine (neardy I know but it gets into your head you know?)

only problem is it may be a bit to quiet for you but with vibration on I rarely miss a call.

gerryR

XP_Ringtone.mp3