Keyboard

Guest greenturtle

Guest mini_man

Hey I swear on ebay the other day I saw an IR Keyboard for the C500 but now its gone it was £15 with £2.50 postage, and now all i can find are theseLink does anyone no of a keyboard that will work with my C550 (i hear c500 keyboards work with them) thanks very much!

Hey I swear on ebay the other day I saw an IR Keyboard for the C500 but now its gone it was £15 with £2.50 postage, and now all i can find are theseLink does anyone no of a keyboard that will work with my C550 (i hear c500 keyboards work with them) thanks very much!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suspect the keyboard shown *MAY* work with the C550.

It looks like a chainpus (although Brando also do an identical version):

http://www.chainpus.com/products/keyboard/sk6688.html

Compatability list doesn't show C500/550 BUT the drivers / list were last updated in 2004. It does list the e100, and suggests that it has suitable drivers for more recent versions of Windows Mobile. IMHO a simple driver shouldn't have any screen sizing issues.

So balance of probabilities is that it will work - do you feel lucky?

Failing that there are Bluetooth keyboards on eBay for around £40 that list the C500 on the compatability list probably Chainpus again - see the BK600 on the chainpus site for details. Might be a better bet if you are planning to work on a bumpy train ride!

HTH - Rufus.

Guest mini_man

wow thankyou for the useful reply, I think I will go for the infrared as its a really good price, if all fails ill just return it, really its will just be for sitting on my lap in the car when I need to an essay. WOW clearvue and a keyboard will be incredible for my essays!!!

Do the leather fold up keyboards only work with the spv e100

Edited by mini_man