Save photos to storage card?

Guest Emad

Guest Phil Lee

The photo app probably only has the ability to save to two locations, Storage and A.N Other. When you added the Network hack it overwrote the Storage Card option. Other people have reported the same thing happening after they've unhidden the Extended_Rom.

Guest radiator

Hmmm...on my K-Jam I get the option to store on the Storage Card ('Camera -> Settings -> Tools -> Options -> General' the 'Save to:' drop down box lists either Storage Card or Main Memory).

I did a search through the registry when I first got the phone and changed the save folder to My Photos (instead of My Pictures) - you might wanna have a search through the registry...

[edit]

Just had a quick look...if you go to 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software -> IA Style -> IA CameraWizard(Pocket PC) -> 3.00 -> Strings' there are some keys in there you could possibly change (one of which is 'Image Folder' which (on mine) currently states 'My Documents\My Photos'). Now, I changed my default My Documents folder to appear on the storage card instead. I'm guessing you could possibly just change the key to read 'Storage Card\' - but don't quote me on that!

If your registry layout is different to mine, just do a search for 'camera' or 'my pictures' - you should be able to find it.

(Please, please backup your registry if you want to try this. I'm not too sure if the 'Storage Card\' bit will work...)

Edited by radiator