Do you want to be part of the MoDaCo team?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

How would you like to become part of the MoDaCo Team?

We are currently accepting applications for contributors to our forthcoming overhauled news coverage... if you are a knowledgeable Windows Mobile fan with a flair for writing concise and compelling news coverage, then please get in touch!

In addition to news posting possibilities, the new news team will receive preferential software review opportunities, as well as a unique forthcoming MoDaCo Staff Discount at the FairDeal software store.

If you are interested, simply send me a Private Message with a paragraph on why you would like to be involved, and I will be in touch! :)

P

How would you like to become part of the MoDaCo Team?

We are currently accepting applications for contributors to our forthcoming overhauled news coverage... if you are a knowledgeable Windows Mobile fan with a flair for writing concise and compelling news coverage, then please get in touch!

In addition to news posting possibilities, the new news team will receive preferential software review opportunities, as well as a unique forthcoming MoDaCo Staff Discount at the FairDeal software store.

If you are interested, simply send me a Private Message with a paragraph on why you would like to be involved, and I will be in touch! :)

P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally unrelated to this, but i notice the gamercard.. We should totally organise a MoDaCo PGR3 Tornament.. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.