PVPlayer on M5000

Guest davidgee

Guest davidgee

Hi. I can't open PVPlayer on my M5000. When I click to open it the toolbar at the top briefly says PVPlayer, but it then returns to the original running application. Any ideas? And do you know if PVPlayer will play movies from itunes? Or will anything else that runs on the M5000? Thanks.

Guest bronksy

i had this exact issue. I think its something to do with deleting the demo file of the flower. I have a feeling the program won't open unless there is some media on your PDA that uses PVplayer.

Guest davidgee
i had this exact issue. I think its something to do with deleting the demo file of the flower. I have a feeling the program won't open unless there is some media on your PDA that uses PVplayer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah! I think I deleted the flower too: and you're right! When I film a piece of video it does run. Thanks.

So I wonder why the M5000 comes with both Windows Media Player and PVPlayer? And I don't have a way of playing an m4v file bought from iTunes!

Guest JonStatt
Ah! I think I deleted the flower too: and you're right!  When I film a piece of video it does run.  Thanks.

So I wonder why the M5000 comes with both Windows Media Player and PVPlayer?  And I don't have a way of playing an m4v file bought from iTunes!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

PVPlayer is normally used by Orange as the player used when you download movies from the Orange WAP sites. So for example, if you download a movie trailer it would start-up the PVPlayer to play it.

However, Orange seems to have forgotten this phone is a 3G phone, and although every other single 3G phone will allow you to download movie clips etc, with this phone, the 3G feature options are missing from the Orange WAP site when browsing with the M5000.

Jonathan