music from xda exec to bluetooth headset

Guest rudalawa

Guest rudalawa

ive had the exec for about a month now and i'm quickly running outta things to do with it and i've recently come upon this question, i was walking through the city and noticed a couple of kids with bluetooth headsets listening to music. couldnt see what phones they were using but the music was definately coming from their bluetooth headsets. now as soon as i got home i tried the same thing but the ppc would not alow it through stream. now my question is if they could do it why cant i, and if possible how do i solve this problem. i have a jabra bt800 by the way. any help appreciated.

Guest budgeuk
ive had the exec for about a month now and i'm quickly running outta things to do with it and i've recently come upon this question, i was walking through the city and noticed a couple of kids with bluetooth headsets listening to music. couldnt see what phones they were using but the music was definately coming from their bluetooth headsets. now as soon as i got home i tried the same thing but the ppc would not alow it through stream. now my question is if they could do it why cant i, and if possible how do i solve this problem. i have a jabra bt800 by the way. any help appreciated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should go to the orange shop, they are selling BT head phones... get them to get it to work! you they are supposed to be phone trainers!

but i seem to know more about my phone than they do.

oh well..

You will not be able to on the EXEC unless a new ROM with the MS updated AKU 2 bluetooth stack is released.

I have a pair of Motorola HT 820's and can at last use them with my MDA compact thanks to a recent software patch.

You need a ROM with A2DP support.

However like you I find my PRO annoying. No fax s/w that supports WM 5 and the universal modem.

NO sonicwall client

No opera, No Avantgo.

Guest commonpersonjustlykeverybody

i use blutunes on my c500 and c550, and i'm sure it's not going to work on any ppc(if i'm not mistaken).

but i would like to get this opportunity to get the attention of the developer of bluetunes if you can please make it work with xda exec/orange m5000/htc universal or with any other ppc device with wm05 os. co'z my contract is due on o2 in 2 months and i'm planning to have xda exec or if the xda atom is available probably i'll take the atom. thanks :)