Problems with the default alarm on the C550

Guest steveA

Hi all

I'm having one of those blonde moments. I've uninstalled (or atleast removed the link) for the default alarm on my C550. The problem is, the alarm is still set and goes off at the same time EVERY day.

Does anyone know how I can access the Alarm if the shortcut link is not present in my Accessories folder ?

Thanks,

Steve

Thanks Disco Stu.

I've now realised it is not the default or standard alarm that is repeating everyday at 8:20am. The standard alarm is off, however I've tested a few alarms (SPAlarms is one of them) in the past. I've uninstalled these alarms yet one still seems to be going off and I cant find where to control it from.

Does anyone have any idea's how I could trap this event so I can locate the offending app ? Surely it must be some kind of a TSR for it to initiate the alarm.

Cheers,

Steve

Guest Dark Horse
Thanks Disco Stu.

I've now realised it is not the default or standard alarm that is repeating everyday at 8:20am. The standard alarm is off, however I've tested a few alarms (SPAlarms is one of them) in the past. I've uninstalled these alarms yet one still seems to be going off and I cant find where to control it from.

Does anyone have any idea's how I could trap this event so I can locate the offending app ? Surely it must be some kind of a TSR for it to initiate the alarm.

Cheers,

Steve

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why don't you just uninstall the offending app? Start - Settings - More - Remove Programs

Regards,

Dark Horse