SPV550c handsfree

Guest kjhoran

Guest kjhoran

Hi. I am new to the SPV arena and I am looking t get a car cradle for the SPV550c.. I have seen a few around but wondered if i could modify a nokia handsfree.. I had a Nokia 660 and the simple handsfree works ok. I use tomtom and would like to out put the sound to a speaker. Previously had a cigarette lighter socket adapter for the nokia and this fits the spv but no sound..

Can anyone help.??

Cheers

Karl

• 5 weeks later...
Guest badgerarc
Hi. I am new to the SPV arena and I am looking t get a car cradle for the SPV550c.. I have seen a few around but wondered if i could modify a nokia handsfree.. I had a Nokia 660 and the simple handsfree works ok. I use tomtom and would like to out put the sound to a speaker. Previously had a cigarette lighter socket adapter for the nokia and this fits the spv but no sound..

Can anyone help.??

Cheers

Karl

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you need a 3 or 4 pole 2.5mm jack (3 pole for sound out and 4 pole for sound mic input). Working in the way from the tip.....Tip is LEft, ring 1 is right, ring 3 is mic, and screen is the ground. I Bought a camcorder cable from CPC (2.5mm jack to 3 phonos) for about £3.00. Works a treat ;)