XDA mini s - F*&$ing Alarm !

Guest selecta1973

Guest selecta1973

I have an Xda mini s and up o now everything is great! My problem is when i set an alarm to wake me up in the morning.

The alarm goes off and doesnt show the normal pop-up window with the option to dismiss, so keeps goin off. I keep shutting all running processes to no avail!!

Please save my poor Xda before it meets its demise against my bedroom wall!!

Guest jonhitch
I have an Xda mini s and up o now everything is great! My problem is when i set an alarm to wake me up in the morning.

The alarm goes off and doesnt show the normal pop-up window with the option to dismiss, so keeps goin off. I keep shutting all running processes to no avail!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you loaded on other software that could be causing conflict? I've never had a problem with my alarm! Hope someone else is of more use than me!

this happened to me recently. not sure what the solution is i'm afraid.

eventually i did a hard reset and now my 9100 is pretty nippy - much nippier than when i first got it. not sure why. also, a few other things like activesync now work better since i reset the device.

last resort i know but ...

Guest mavisdavis

I use wolfclock (free) search on google for it.

Its a wikced piece of software that allows MP3 tunes for the alarm sound.

The only conflict I found was TWEEKS2k would delete all my alarm setting so I scrapped that off my phone.

But otherwise a worhy replacement to the existng alarm app on the phone

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haya..

Had the same problem...read post: http://www.modaco.com/Alarm_is_alarmingly_...ge-t232992.html

Also found a solution, its in post:

http://www.modaco.com/Alarm_problems_parti...d_-t233066.html

Hope this helps you.....

Before your xda ends up on the bedroom wall....

Greetings.....