myVista v2.0

Guest SayGoDJ

Guest SayGoDJ

[1451]myVistav2.0.gif

File Name :: myVista v2.0

Author :: SayGoDJ

Category :: Computer

Description ::

Since there are no true vista themes out there i decided to make my version of it, and i think its pretty good. So give me some feedback and if you have any ideas, let me know or do them yoursleves and post whatever. Holla Back.

\\Updated!!!

Just changed a couple of things like the girl in the background of the start menu, sorry took a lil while, but school has been a u kno what. Get at me wit any ideas, or just anything to enhance it. I mean I made it for its simplicity, it gets the job done looks very professional and just sexy overall. haha so download as u pleeze! I might make a new one like different color bars or something

Updated Sun, Feb 12 2006 10:43 pm

View File

[1451]myVistaSS1.jpg

File Name :: myVista v1.0

Since there are no true vista themes out there i decided to make my version of it, and i think its pretty good. So give me some feedback and if you have any ideas, let me know or do them yoursleves and post whatever. Holla Back.

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is no txt at all on my screen...???

Guest SayGoDJ

any body else having that problem, cuz i have no idea why his joint is messin, up.

the skin is not for, WM5 if you got that.

Edited by SayGoDJ

any body else having that problem, cuz i have no idea why his joint is messin, up.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No i got Qtek 8020...

[1451]myVistaSS1.jpg

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent work my friend.

a little bit too much detail.

Thank you

;) Niiiice!

Btw

I optimized this theme from lennon

[1083]vista.jpg

For SDA & SDA2... it should work with other QVGA Phones too.All you need is the attached zip file.Just extrakt it to "storage\Aplication Data\Home"

Vista.zip

Edited by Weasel

[1451]myVistaSS1.jpg

View File

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Very Gud one Man.

I really liked it,however made some small changes to your version.

I dont know how to make the cab file so I just changed the way the wallpaper looks.Hope you dont mind

Thanks again

much aprreciated job.

• 4 weeks later...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey,

I love this. I'm currently working in MS with several teams supporting Vista and was really stoked to see this available. I was going to forward it to several people I know BUT - when I got it installed and found that the second and third Start window backdrops are of a nude woman (albeit faint) it dropped off the possibility of promoting it.

Any chance you can make an alternate version without the girl that I can keep AND send to other business associates?

Also the contacts screen: All the contacts show black against a black background except for the highlited contact - lighter background again?

I'm on a SMT5600 - WM2003.

Thanks for your work - I really want to keep using it.

Guest SayGoDJ

I'll be working on that in a minute, but it shouldnt be all black. sometimes if you have a skin that changes unnormal pages like the contact window it might not alter the contact window. For instance i had this one skin where it had a skin for the contact window, and regardless of what skin you changed to, it was still there until i unistalled that skin. But I'll look into it. Is anyone else having this problem.

Get at me.

Hey,

I love this.  I'm currently working in MS with several teams supporting Vista and was really stoked to see this available.  I was going to forward it to several people I know BUT - when I got it installed and found that the second and third Start window backdrops are of a nude woman (albeit faint) it dropped off the possibility of promoting it.

Any chance you can make an alternate version without the girl that I can keep AND send to other business associates? 

Also the contacts screen:  All the contacts show black against a black background except for the highlited contact - lighter background again?

I'm on a SMT5600 - WM2003.

Thanks for your work - I really want to keep using it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mcyhanick

Oh another thing,

Can someone make a zip file of just this theme? Not a cab. My i600 has issues with cab files installing. And yes I am aware that people have the same issues... I did use the search function :)

That is seriously cool! Thanks for the contribution!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you updated this to the clean version sans naked laydee? I liked the theme when I installed it but didn't like the background picture.

Guest SayGoDJ
Have you updated this to the clean version sans naked laydee? I liked the theme when I installed it but didn't like the background picture.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have update it to the new version download away.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jdbtxyz

I installed this, and now I want to remove it. It left a ton of images on the phone and even though I've switched to a different theme it's messed up things a bit. On a few of the menu screens the bacgrounds are still there, and on powerup and powerdown they are there as well. Please help a helpless newbie! this is on a 5600 btw

Guest Dr Who
I installed this, and now I want to remove it. It left a ton of images on the phone and even though I've switched to a different theme it's messed up things a bit. On a few of the menu screens the bacgrounds are still there, and on powerup and powerdown they are there as well. Please help a helpless newbie! this is on a 5600 btw

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you tried actually uninstalling the theme?

My only criticism is the size of the clock font - I am being a bit lazy, so haven't checked the .xml, but do you know what key I am looking for to increase the size of it?

Also, in PIE the favourites are black text on a black background - any idea of how to change this?

Edited by Dr Who

• 1 month later...
Guest ch!ll@

hi guys,

i know, why somebody has no text - wrong character size!

mine sda music understands probably no point in character size (11.4).

i changed it in 12 - and now it works fine ;)

btw: great homescreen!

cu

• 3 months later...
Guest rivest777

when i go into calendar all the fonts are black on black so icant even see anything!!! other than that, this ones really cool

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.