New c550 - What should I install?

Guest j_Duqueno

Guest j_Duqueno

Hi,

Just got the c550 orange christmas pack with 512sd. Used to have a MPX200 but been using a nokia for past year.

I've managed to unlock it and get Doom running (doesn't load second level). But seems most of my old programs are incompatible :). Any tips on what software I should install / works?

Whats best for playing / encoding videos these days, still PocketTV?

Are their any GameBoy emulators that work on the c550?

Thanks

Jon D

Hi,

Just got the c550 orange christmas pack with 512sd. Used to have a MPX200 but been using a nokia for past year.

I've managed to unlock it and get Doom running (doesn't load second level). But seems most of my old programs are incompatible :). Any tips on what software I should install / works?

Whats best for playing / encoding videos these days, still PocketTV?

Are their any GameBoy emulators that work on the c550?

Thanks

Jon D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi there are many different console emulators but i must say that one of the guys on this site has done a bit of magic with the old picodrive sega emulator & what a job he has done he has also done a job on the nes emulator i cant say anything about this one but picodrive is astounding you will find these here http://www.modaco.com/index.php?showtopic=...17&hl=picodrive

as for video players you cant beat tcpmp it is found here http://picard.exceed.hu/tcpmp/test/

this is the qvga version & what a belter it is there is also a free converter called pocketdivxencoder i dont have a link for this but im sure google can find it .

good luck with the new phone

p:s

i neglected to say the guy who did his magic with picodrive & the nes emu "parallax20" ya gotta give this guy some respect for the job he's done on these & sorry for not mentioning ya earlier

sno

Edited by sno