HTC Universal: Leather cases /w holster

Hello,

is there any leather case /w holster like that one available;

http://www.expansys.at/product.asp?code=125516

?

This is a "real" case not a protective case like a number of others already available, meaning that you can simply take out your Universal and do not have to work fitted as part of the case.

Only disadvantage is:

it is not yet available and

Expansys seems to offer it exclusively.

(Not that I mistrust them in principle, but they always postpone already communicated release dates and also frequently change announced prices.)

Does anyone know who is the manufacturer of this case ?

They say "Premiere Systems", but I cannot find anything about such a company on the internet.

Thanks.

doesnt it come with one?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes and no !

Actually it comes with one, correct.

But this "case" is more like a cover (you can *try* and use it portrait-wise) and you really win a prize if you manage to squeeze your device in !!!!

And once you have managed this you'll get a prize for pulling it out again (and then for not breaking it).

Really this useless case-thing is scandalous. Much too tight to use it.

My device, as said, is a Qtek 9000, technically identical with the JASJAR. Maybe the JASJAR comes with a usable case, don't know.

Anyway the cardboard package in which the Qtek was shipped is very stylish, also the Qtek itself (I love it). But the "case" is awful.

Guest mstockham

I struggled to find a case, but have since found that the case that came with the ipaq 5550 fits the jasjar (M5000 in my case) perfectly. I am sure that you can buy this case directly too, I will have a trawl through my email to find the details. Very hefty belt clip!