Do you use your device for listening to music?

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest adchaffey
I've recently switched to an Ipod (because you cant get big enough mSD cards to store a decent selection of music on a Wizard) and I have to say that I never realised quite how poor the sound from my PDA was.

I wouldn't consider going back again now.

Can't really comment on the Ipod as i've never owned one, but I'm really impressed with the sound from my Vario. A decent pair of earphone is all that's needed to get great sound quality. Soooo much better than my old C500 and better than any mp3 player or cd player I've ever owned!

Guest sporkguy

My iPod Nano handles all the music.. mainly because I don't want to get my SP5 wet from condensation while playing tunes on the windowsill in my shower ;)

However, using the adaptor and proper headphones, WM10 and the Apple headphones sound pretty good on my SP5

• 5 months later...
' date='Dec 20 2005, 11:42' post='698596']Here's something we haven't had on the front page for a while, a poll!

I'm interested to know what percentage of our members use their devices for playback of music / music downloads.

Please click 'View Topic' if viewing on the Portal to view the poll, and register your vote. I'm also interested to know what hardware you have / use, and what format your music is in!

How have you found the music experience on Windows Mobile devices? What do you like, don't you like, and would you change to make the experience perfect?

For my part:

Device: SPV C600 / SPV M500 / SPV M5000

Storage: 1GB miniSD / 4GB SD

Headphones: 2.5mm/3.5mm adaptor and Sonorix BlueTooth Headphones

Music: WMA format via Napster to Go or ripped from CD via Media Center

:rolleyes:

P

hi Paul,

whilst I have a 60 gig iPod I do use my phone a lot for playing music when travelling. Don't like to carry too much with me and I see the phone as a good all rounder....

Device : i-mate SP5 (but just ordered an SPL)

Storage : 2 GB mini SD

Headphones : 2.5 to 3.5 mm adaptor and Shure E4C in ear phones

Music : All MP3. some bought most ripped from my CD collection.

I have ordered the SPL because, among other things, AKU 3 has a graphic equaliser of sorts which I believe is really needed to give a better listening experience. The downside is that, with the SPL. the phones connection is via mini USB, no asaptoe that I know of yet.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.