Vista V2

Guest Dark Horse

Guest Dark Horse

[1467]VistaV2.gif

File Name :: Vista V2

Author :: Dark Horse

Category :: Smartphone Homescreens QVGA

Description ::

This is a modified version of Encece Vista-ish homescreen. The following external plugins are required:

- HiAlarm

- RJ Shortcuts

- Smart Monitor

Encence has very kindly given permission for this modified skin to be uploaded! To install, unzip the contents of the archive and copy the files to \Storage\Application Data\Home\ and then select "Vista V2" from Settings - Home Screen for both the Home screen layout and background image. Make sure you have the above plugins installed!

Updated Mon, Jan 30 2006 3:40 pm

View File

• 2 months later...
Guest Weezle

A great QVGA homescreen!

I installed it on my c550, but have a little problem with it:

The shortcuts displayed on the homescreen (i.e. the most recently used applications) are always the same as those pictured, they never change when new programs and applications are run.

I installed all of the plugins before the homescreen bits; I even tried re-installing the RJ Shortcuts plugin, but still no difference.

Any ideas anybody?

Weezle

Guest Weezle

Ok, maybe not a bug as such, maybe more of a feature; I've had a quick look at the XML and see that the shortcuts displayed on the homescreen are specified i.e. jawbreaker, setting etc.

My XML knowledge is limited to say the least, is is possible to modify the code to display the last few apps used?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dark Horse
Ok, maybe not a bug as such, maybe more of a feature; I've had a quick look at the XML and see that the shortcuts displayed on the homescreen are specified i.e. jawbreaker, setting etc.

My XML knowledge is limited to say the least, is is possible to modify the code to display the last few apps used?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

Yes, you just change the XML to point to whatever shortcuts you want. You can check the name of the shortcut by looking at your moby start menu folder via Explorer.

Regards,

Dark Horse

Guest Weezle

Thanks for that DarkHorse,

I've had a fiddle around with the XML and can see how it works now, it all looks so simple and obvious once it has been pointed out, makes me feel a little silly for not working tht put for myself.....

I'll just hide in the corner for a bit looking sheepish ;) :oops:

Weezle

Guest paulmezza

this is the best homescreen ive ever found

ive been looking for ages for a homescreen and this is the one!

i have altered smart monitor slightly and changed some rj shortcuts

so i can use

cheers mate!

thanks!

excellent!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.