Dual Sim adaptor needed

Guest drcarlos

Guest drcarlos

Got my C550 last week, free phone with 7 month free line rental (works out at £5.99 a month) have already added a 512mb mini SD and loaded XTND Connect (for Lotus notes sync) Tom Tom mobile 5 with a bluetooth GPS reciever (without this forum would have never got it working so thanks there) unlocked the phone so I can use my work Vodafone sim, but I want to be able to use my orange sim as well. I have seen numerous so called universal adaptops on e-bay but I was wondering if anyone has found one that works properley with the 550?

Overall impressions so far are very good, coming from an SE S700i which I really liked and would have kept but there was no sat nav software available for their proprietry OS it is a real step up. I deliberated long and hard about which way to go, Series 60, pocket windows (Jam or K-Jam) and in the end a windows smartphone suited my needs which were a smallish phone (rules out the Jam), decent battery life (ruled out most series 60 phones), ability to run sat nav and most of all cheap contract terms (ruled out the newer 60 series phones).

Guest roma0803
Got my C550 last week, free phone with 7 month free line rental (works out at £5.99 a month) have already added a 512mb mini SD and loaded XTND Connect (for Lotus notes sync) Tom Tom mobile 5 with a bluetooth GPS reciever (without this forum would have never got it working so thanks there) unlocked the phone so I can use my work Vodafone sim, but I want to be able to use my orange sim as well. I have seen numerous so called universal adaptops on e-bay but I was wondering if anyone has found one that works properley with the 550?

(... snip ...)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use >> this one << since a few months. First with my MPx220 and now with my SP5m. It works great!

You do need to cut the cards, but with the template that comes with the package and a little patience in doing it, it hardly can go wrong. Both golden chips go in to a metal sleeve and in to the phone. A new menu to change number appears and changing number goes in seconds. After selecting the other number the phone shortly switches to flight mode and back online with the other number. All settings untouched and SMS messages and contacts all still available. It's a great tool if you want to work with 2 numbers without hassle.