Other PDA Forums

Guest mcwarre

Guest mcwarre

Guys,

Apart from MoDaCo I have found howards forum. Could you suggest any other good forums as I am new to PPC and feel that I am not getting the

best out of it. TY

Mods this is a genuine request for info please do not delete / censure. Thanks

Edited by mcwarre

Guest Peppermint Hippo
Guys,

Apart from MoDaCo I have found XDA Developers and howards forum.  Could you suggest any other good forums as I am new to PPC and feel that I am not getting the

best out of it.  TY

Mods this is a genuine request for info please do not delete / censure. Thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Only one I can really add is Pocket PC Thougts.

Prefer this forum though as its more based to PPC Phones as opposed to just PDAs

Guest psionandy
Only one I can really add is Pocket PC Thougts.

Prefer this forum though as its more based to PPC Phones as opposed to just PDAs

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That does meen that it misses out on a lot of information though... Sometimes the PDA side gets overlooked.

My favourites are www.aximsite.com and www.ipaqhq.com (brand focused but lots of helpful people and general discussions... and even they even let imate users in :) )

and the very wide ranging www.4winmobile.com

Guest psionandy
Now that's what I call sarcasm! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well admittedly its a smaller site, but i meant wide ranging in the diversity of users from other forums, which helps to freshen the meme pool. Always nice to get some fresh ideas.

Guest chrisbpr
My favourites are www.aximsite.com and www.ipaqhq.com (brand focused but lots of helpful people and general discussions... and even they even let imate users in :) )

i found aximsite very unhelpfull ,as a newbie there i posted several times & didn't get any responce.

modaco is by far the best site of its type.

Guest psionandy
i found aximsite very unhelpfull ,as a newbie there i posted several times & didn't get any responce.

modaco is by far the best site of its type.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a bit harsh there... I answered one of your questions :??: