MPX220 won't bond with Royaltek BT GPS mini

Guest FrankVeer

Guest FrankVeer

Hi,

First of all, my apologies if this post is either incorrect, in the wrong group or whatever. I am a newbee in this forum as I just started using an MPX220. I have the following problem:

I bought a RoyalTek GPS mouse (BT GPS mini, RBT-1000) to use it with the MPX220 and navigation software. I paired and bonded (are those the correct terms?) the gps mouse with the mpx220 and everything worked ok. As a trial, I used Mapopolis and during a test drive the software and gps mouse worked ok. I don't know what happened afterwards, but eventually, I can't get the gps mouse to work with the MPX220 anymore. I can see its name in the bluetooth devices list next to my pc. I can bond the gps mouse with RoyalTek software in the pc. I can even find it with ActiveSync, but not with the phone. There seems to be nothing wrong with either phone or gps mouse, as I can connect both to my pc. I guess it has something to do with a setting in the registry of the phone, but I have no idea where to look. I downloaded and installed MobileRegistryEditor (Mobile Registry Editor)), but there are several Bluetooth settings and I have no idea which one I have to alter.

I removed the bluetooth device from the list, installed it again, did a hard reset, checked the settings, but it simply won't work. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank