Krusell Cabriolet Case

Guest Drewtech

Guest zombiefly
I have found what I think is the perfect case for my needs but can't find a UK retailer anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get this case from?

Krusell Cabriolet Case - MDA Vario/ I-Mate K-Jam / QTek 9100

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you could try any of these vendors as they are listed as uk stockists:

3E Limited

Street: BMS House Web: www.3elimited.com

Zip: Wantz Road E-mail: [email protected]

City: Dagenham Phone: 08700 752 522

Online StoreExpansys UK Limited

Street: Manchester Science Park Web: www.expansys.com

Zip: M15 6GG E-mail: [email protected]

City: Manchester Phone: 0161 868 0862

Inkino

Street: 243 Tottenham Court Road Web: www.inkino.co.uk

Zip: E-mail: [email protected]

City: Phone: 02076314567

http://www.krusell.se/where2buy.php?s=3

Edited by zombiefly

Guest Drewtech

Thanks guys but I have had no luck so far.

I tried Krusell before Xmas and they put me on to Pama who don't stock it. I have tried emailing Expansys but they haven't replied yet. Couldn't find anything on the other sites suggested so I have emailed Morpeth to see if they can help.

Guest Drewtech
Try www.morpethmobiles.co.uk they reckon they have some in stock

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How did you find this on the site. I have searched and couldn't find it and they don't seem to reply to email enquiries?

Guest espana23
How did you find this on the site. I have searched and couldn't find it and they don't seem to reply to email enquiries?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi,

I am searching for the exact same case, and had no luck so far. I looked really hard. I just emailed krusell.se asking them if they can point me to a place from which I can buy this case. I will let you know if I get a reply from them. It said they should get back to me in 24 hours.

In the mean time, if you find a place to buy it, please let me know. I am from the States, so I would rather buy it from a store here in the States, but if there aren't any, I wouldn't mind buying it from a store outside the US.

Thanks

Mike

Guest Drewtech
Hi,

I am searching for the exact same case, and had no luck so far. I looked really hard. I just emailed krusell.se asking them if they can point me to a place from which I can buy this case. I will let you know if I get a reply from them. It said they should get back to me in 24 hours.

In the mean time, if you find a place to buy it, please let me know. I am from the States, so I would rather buy it from a store here in the States, but if there aren't any, I wouldn't mind buying it from a store outside the US.

Thanks

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I contacted Krusell and the contact details they sent me in th UK said they don't stock the case. The only place that I have found it at all is here Sole Communications who list it to be in Stock in Feb.

Guest RonRosenberg

I have found what I think is the perfect case for my needs but can't find a UK retailer anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get this case from?

I don't know about the UK, but I've ordered the Cabriolet for my Wizard at Pride Communications (https://www.pcs-ltd.com/). I don't know if they ship internationally. They say they're the largest Krussell dealer in the US, and this is the third case I've ordered from them, without any problems.

Guest espana23

Hey RonRosenmber,

I understand that you already have the cabriolet case. Can you maybe tell us what you think about it? If you had the chance to see some other cases, can you maybe compare it with those? Does it make the k-jam bulky? Does it have a screen protection? Do you think its something you must have?

Any thoughts and comments are appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike

Edited by espana23

Guest bennish

This looks quite good. Might try and find a stockist myself.

Is the clip part removeable? It looks like without it, it would go really well in a pocket. I'd like to be able to use it pocket sometimes, clip others. If anyone knows i'd appreciate finding out.

Guest Drewtech
This looks quite good. Might try and find a stockist myself.

Is the clip part removeable? It looks like without it, it would go really well in a pocket. I'd like to be able to use it pocket sometimes, clip others. If anyone knows i'd appreciate finding out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am sure that it is like all Krusell cases and the clip can be removed and swapped for other of their attachments.

Guest bennish
I am sure that it is like all Krusell cases and the clip can be removed and swapped for other of their attachments.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you mean the 'swivel clip' and stuff, or the actual part that's attached to the back that flips down for the camera? I know it's hard to see in the pic... but that flip part looks like it has some thick parts on it and that's what's concerning me.

Or is it just a little metal slot for clips to be attached/swapped?

I hope someone purchases one because I'd be very interested in seeing some pics and opinions from a modaco user ;)

Edited by bennish

Guest RonRosenberg
Thanks, I'll have a look at them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry, I forgot to note that Pride listed the Cabriolet as being available in early February. I pre-ordered.

Guest Drewtech
Do you mean the 'swivel clip' and stuff, or the actual part that's attached to the back that flips down for the camera? I know it's hard to see in the pic... but that flip part looks like it has some thick parts on it and that's what's concerning me.

Or is it just a little metal slot for clips to be attached/swapped?

I hope someone purchases one because I'd be very interested in seeing some pics and opinions from a modaco user ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it is like the Krusell Case that I have for my C500 then it is just the swivel clip. The press studs have never been a problem on my C500 but it does add some thickness to the case. The flap is sticked at the bottom and there is a velcro pad plus the press studs.

Guest bennish

Maybe some mod would be in order. looks like i could remove that back part, and without it carry with wizard in my pocket nice and thin... then reattach it using those two buttons for clipping on belt... anyone know if that flap is just held on by stitches, or is glued or something hard to remove like that?

Guest Drewtech
Maybe some mod would be in order. looks like i could remove that back part, and without it carry with wizard in my pocket nice and thin... then reattach it using those two buttons for clipping on belt... anyone know if that flap is just held on by stitches, or is glued or something hard to remove like that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have a look at the picture in this link Cabriolet Case, then you can see the stiching, so it isn't removable.

Guest bennish
If you have a look at the picture in this link Cabriolet Case, then you can see the stiching, so it isn't removable.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No but what i meant was, if it is stitching that can be unpicked. If it's glue or something, it would cause damage to remove. But simply unpicking the stitching would leave the rest of the case unharmed.

Guest Drewtech
No but what i meant was, if it is stitching that can be unpicked. If it's glue or something, it would cause damage to remove. But simply unpicking the stitching would leave the rest of the case unharmed.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The stitching on my case for my C500 looks like it could be unpicked but I can't be sure that it isn't glued as well.

Guest bennish

oh well, gotta be in it to win it. I think i'll purchase one and see how i go.

I can't have the thing slipping from my pocket onto the cement when i get out of my car. it won't last long with that happening

• 1 month later...
Guest espana23
Sorry, I forgot to note that Pride listed the Cabriolet as being available in early February.  I pre-ordered.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Any updates on this? Did you recieve the case? If so, how is it? A small review would be great.

Thanks