SBSH update Papyrus with WM5 + QVGA enhancements

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

SBSH have updated their fantastic Papyrus PIM replacement solution for Smartphhones to support all current Smartphone devices, as well as adding some great new features!

Excerpt from SBSH Press Release (which can be found in full here) follows.

Way to go guys! :D

P

SBSH Mobile Software, Papyrus updated to version 1.2!

January 4, 2006 - Papyrus, the leading PIM solution for Smartphone devices just updated to version 1.2. Introducing complete Windows Mobile 5 support, full support in QVGA screen Smartphone devices, new Tasks view dedicated for task management and much more!

Papyrus 1.2 new features highlight

Windows Mobile 5 Support - Papyrus 1.2 is fully compatible with the new Windows Mobile 5 OS

QVGA screen Smartphone devices support - All Papyrus views and dialogs were re-designed to fully support new Smartphone devices with QVGA resolution screens

New Tasks view - New Tasks view added dedicated for tasks management, offering the best tools to manage your tasks on your Smartphone

Unlimited MyText fields support - Define unlimited MyText fields and assign MyText fields to new items quickly with a new re-designed MyText picker dialog

New Tasks view preview pane - A new optional preview pane was added on the Tasks view allowing to view more details on the selected task while scrolling through tasks

ad.gif

Papyrus 1.2 offers many additional new features. You can read more about the changes and additions with the new Papyrus 1.2 in the following URL:

http://www.sbsh.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=8280

Hopefully SBSH will add Papyrus to FairDeal soon, but in the meantime you can purchase Papyrus direct from the SBSH site here.

Remember also that MoDaCo Plus members receive a full copy of Papyrus, completely free! ;)

P

I'm loving it!!!! Awesome software updates from a company that is the best at development and support from what I've seen! I swear I don't work for them or get anything for saying that either...

Guest TigerNet
I'm loving it!!!! Awesome software updates from a company that is the best at development and support from what I've seen! I swear I don't work for them or get anything for saying that either...

...I agree - thanks Papyrus!!!

8)

Cheers

Nick

Guest amnesia

Excellent - I became a PLUS member on Friday and downloaded it this morning.

Can't wait to get home and sync it with Outlook to check out all the features ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.