No more homescreens for C500 !

Guest cold_fire

Guest cold_fire

As i use C600 now i will start "designing" homescreens for QVGA devices ,i finished my first two homescreens today .I hope you like them .More will come as i will get used witth the changes . ;)

... here they are ... post-112983-1136584835_thumb.jpg and .. post-112983-1136584889_thumb.jpg .

Cold_Fire

Guest max1956bikes
As i use C600 now i will start "designing" homescreens for QVGA devices ,i finished my first two homescreens today .I hope you like them .More will come as i will get used witth the changes . ;)

... here they are ... post-112983-1136584835_thumb.jpg and .. post-112983-1136584889_thumb.jpg .

Cold_Fire

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

us c500 users will miss you thanks for great job you have done i often look at your great work and put on my c500.one day i will have c600.i will keep an eye on your work thanks again.

Guest cold_fire
us c500 users will miss you thanks for great job you have done i often look at your great work and put on my c500.one day i will have c600.i will keep an eye on your work thanks again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanx for the good thoughts .I hope u will get a C600 soon . ;)

Guest cold_fire
How many did you actually make? Probably more than I have made posts on this forum! Nice to see you on the QVGA scene :D  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thx i got some info from your topic of QVGA xml-ing. Congrats .

Guest cold_fire
Nice one :D

I was planning on a NFS:MW screen when I get my pc back. Love the game... blacklist #4 :D xbox live is good with it too

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same here #4 ,time is my enemy :D .I have friends who finished the game .Anyway it rocks ! ;)

Guest cold_fire

2 more homescreens ,it seems like the admin are busy or so because none of my QVGA file have yet been approved .Here are the screenshots anyway ...

post-112983-1136735043_thumb.jpg post-112983-1136735513_thumb.jpg

Edited by cold_fire

Guest Disco Stu

For info - Gorskar is our Chief Downloads Executive and tends to do them in batches. I'm sure they'll get approved and posted in the very near future.

Meanwhile we thank you for your patience...your homescreens are important to us....etc etc nice work as usual, ColdFire :D ;)

Guest shadamehr

Oh WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

I so NEED the women ones - they are mint - come on Gorskar - get them authorised.

Where do I find them then?

Guest cold_fire
For info - Gorskar is our Chief Downloads Executive and tends to do them in batches. I'm sure they'll get approved and posted in the very near future.

Meanwhile we thank you for your patience...your homescreens are important to us....etc etc nice work as usual, ColdFire  :D  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No problem m8 ! :D

Guest cold_fire
Oh WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!

I so NEED the women ones - they are mint - come on Gorskar - get them authorised.

Where do I find them then?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those two homescreens can be found in the QVGA section (Downloads>Homescreen) .

Guest Disco Stu

Having just got my new phone I'm a little confused about whether QVGA skins designed for the C550 are still compatible with the C600.

For starters I'm confused by the 2 Application Data \Home folders in the WM05 setup. There's also the problem that some plugins are not working with WM05. RJ Time & Facade for example.

Or is it just me ? :?: ;)

Guest shadamehr

Hang me for the fool that I may be mate, but what the hell do I do with a .hme file???

As that's all I get when I download them...

And in three years of SmartPhones, I don't know what a .hme Homescreen file is???

Guest shadamehr
They work the same way as a cab file.

Don't ask me the differnces because I don't really know... ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, copy to phone, then use phone's File Manager to run and self install then?

Mmmm right... there you go!

Cheers Stu

Guest cold_fire
They have been approved ;)

I'll have to re-do the downloads as qvga is getting more common now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You mean divide them into categories ?

Guest cold_fire
Hang me for the fool that I may be mate, but what the hell do I do with a .hme file???

As that's all I get when I download them...

And in three years of SmartPhones, I don't know what a .hme Homescreen file is???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

.Hme files is the extension of homescreens .They work like .cab files ,they are self instalable .All you have to do is copy them on your device (to any location) and after that execute them . ;)

Guest amnesia

Will these work OK on the SP5 too (ie. not Orange), assuming it's unlocked ?

Excellent work though... did you do these purely in XML, or use a PC app to construct them ?

Daniel

Edited by amnesia

Guest cold_fire
Will these work OK on the SP5 too (ie. not Orange), assuming it's unlocked ?

Excellent work though... did you do these purely in XML, or use a PC app to construct them ?

Daniel

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Homescreen designer for the general "shape" and after that xml-ing .

Edited by cold_fire