Is HTC gonna release anything better in 6 months ?

Guest Perfectionist

Guest davidjp
Is the Wizard the best buy right now ...... does HTC have any new devices coming out this summer which would be even better ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably, thats the nature of the electronics business. Never for something better as you'll always be waiting, and don't be surprised if your kit is out of date in 6 months. Although the C500 isstill a pretty useful handset. I was sad to see mine go.

I guess the next thing would be a WiFi enabled smart phone. Something along the lines of the C600 with built in WiFi. Some American firm have developed a dual core handset with two processors. coolsmartphone.com have a link to the story here, which look spretty nifty. Basically, keep an eye out for any news items from CES, that's where most of this years new gear is going to be previewed.

Guest hunyango_uk
There's already a version of the c600 with wifi - basically all the other variants of it (qtek, imate etc).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yup, only the c600 here in uk is not. the question is are you going to buy c600? oh by the way the os is wm05.

Edited by hunyango_uk

If I didn't have a Qtek 9100 I'd probably get the Qtek 8310 here in the UK - swish smartphone with wifi. Mmm.. As it is, I can live with a little extra bulk as I like the keyboard..

Guest cold_fire

As the secret was kept well for HTC devices ,new devices will have the same "treatment" .My opinion is that HTC are working on new devices already as C600 is out from some time . ;)

Guest Peppermint Hippo
Is the Wizard the best buy right now ...... does HTC have any new devices coming out this summer which would be even better ??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HTC Hermes. Wizard with 3G and 2mpx camera

Guest Pondrew
There's already a version of the c600 with wifi - basically all the other variants of it (qtek, imate etc).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eh? There's an HTC Faraday WITH wifi on I-mate/Qtek? Not that I've come across. If you're referring to the SP5/SP5m and the Qtek equivalent, that isn't an HTC Faradey and so couldn't be called the same device as the SPV C600.

I've seen no evidence what so ever indicating wifi was ever included in the HTC Faraday which means Orange's SPV C600 was NEVER going to have wifi!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that version is the imate sp5 and sp5m

Edited by Tech

Guest Pondrew
that version is the imate sp5 and sp5m

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wrong. The SP5 and SP5m are HTC Tornado devices whereas the SPV C600 is an HTC Faraday.