samsung i300

Guest b21playa

Guest b21playa
It should work, but I do not know anyone actually testing it on the i300 yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

need to find someone

wonder if it will work off the hdd or need a sd card

Guest theleedslads
need to find someone

wonder if it will work off the hdd or need a sd card

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ey up!!!!

Ive had an I300 for a few weeks now, managed to install tomtom ok, but is a little slow loading from HD.

However i cant get my GPS receiver to work with it, its not a tomtom receiver, just a standard one off ebay.

Ive tried just about everything but the i300 keeps unpairing the gps receiver and so cant use the sat nav!

The I300 is a good phone though, but the battery life is a little short while using the HD!

need help quick!!!!!

• 1 month later...
Ey up!!!!

Ive had an I300 for a few weeks now, managed to install tomtom ok, but is a little slow loading from HD.

However i cant get my GPS receiver to work with it, its not a tomtom receiver, just a standard one off ebay.

Ive tried just about everything but the i300 keeps unpairing the gps receiver and so cant use the sat nav!

The I300 is a good phone though, but the battery life is a little short while using the HD!

need help quick!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how di you get it to work on your i300 and what app did you use?

i have got an app for smartphone, but it loads up to the legal screen then hangs until i reset?? it is on my hdd also.

Guest deadphill

I have installed a 512mb transflash memory card and installed tom tom with no trouble. However you will need to install 5.20 as this phone has a qvga screen and looks a bit crap if you dont install the update!

Works like a charm but I suggest an in car charger as otherwise it is only going to get you across town before the battery dies!

Cheers

Phill

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fluffcat1
I recently got Tomtom 5 for my I300 does anyone no of a GPS device that works with the I300 and tomtom.

What about the tomtom one?...... :roll:

Richard