Help ! xdadev_all_unlock_v1.5.exe broke my m500 !

Guest Mikeydav

Guest Mikeydav

Hi,

I ran xdadev_all_unlock_v1.5.exe which I downloaded from modaco but now whenever I try to use my M500 I get an error box saying "service provider is locked , Please input unlock code". ;)

I saw in these forums that the unlock codes were either 0000 or 000000 or 00000000 but none of them work. I tried a hard reset but that didn't fix it for me.

Thanks for any assistance,

Mike

Guest hecatae

xdadev_all_unlock_v1.5.exe does not work with the M500, the device id is different. as stated over there.

1.6 is available on the site that if you type it's name comes up as Bad Link on here.

and 1.6 works with the m500

Edited by hecatae

Guest mavisdavis

1.5 does work with the M500 but a hard reset must be done 1st.

Mikey send me a PM mate I'll help ya sort it out. You have to install a remote programe your PC so you can access the task manager and kill simlock.exe then reset the device and run simunlock tool again ;)

Guest Mikeydav
1.5 does work with the M500 but a hard reset must be done 1st.

Mikey send me a PM mate I'll help ya sort it out. You have to install a remote programe your PC so you can access the task manager and kill simlock.exe then reset the device and run simunlock tool again ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks to you both for the replies, I eventually found the long post on the Bad Link forum that solved it for me. As you said, version 1.6 does the trick. Phew :-)

Thanks again,

Mike

• 1 month later...
Thanks to you both for the replies,  I eventually found the long post on the Bad Link forum that solved it for me.  As you said, version 1.6 does the trick.  Phew :-)

Thanks again,

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm having the exact same problem, could you possibly mail me the verson 1.6 or send/post a link? I've spent all morning searching and can't find it anywhere.

*wails at his useless search skills*

T.

• 1 month later...
Guest dannyogolo

Pls can some1 who has the link to this thread kindly give it to us here ?

I have same problem, and have wasted much time, and could not get the link to the thread being talked about,

Infact I just reallised that It was the v1.6 that I used, now what I need is to remove the Lock.

Waiting pls,

danny

Edited by dannyogolo

Guest mavisdavis

Everybody who is havinf probs get hold of jeyo mobile comanpion. Im still using the smartphone version from ages back. open it up and select the task manager on the left hand side. resatrt your phones then kill simlock.exe process. You should then be able to re-run the simlock program from te phone and viola a sim unlocked phone ;)

• 3 weeks later...