Universal - Is there a UK data only contract?

Guest battletank

Guest battletank

Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase the Universal on one of the unlimited/high volume data only 3G packages that O2, Vodafone and Orange currently offer in the UK? To date, I've only ever seen these contracts offered with data cards.

I realise I could buy a Qtek/imate, get a data card contract and transfer the USIM across, but I would obviously prefer to benefit from the discount applied to phones bought with a contract. The Universal is, after all, not the cheapest phone around. So, if anyone can point me in the direction of the best Universal + high volume data package (if one exists), I'd be much obliged!

Bt

Edited by battletank

Guest sasethi

you can go into any o2 shop and take the exec on a data only tariff which start at 9.40 for 5 mb to 1000mb for 88 pounds and the handset will be £149 although you can also get 50 pounds if you have any old handset in...you can of couse try you luck and show the shop pg 33 of the latest guide where it says that the handset is free on any business tariff over 45 pounds. The data tariffs are considered business tariffs

Hi

Does anyone know if it's possible to purchase the Universal on one of the unlimited/high volume data only 3G packages that O2, Vodafone and Orange currently offer in the UK?  To date, I've only ever seen these contracts offered with data cards.

I realise I could buy a Qtek/imate, get a data card contract and transfer the USIM across, but I would obviously prefer to benefit from the discount applied to phones bought with a contract.  The Universal is, after all, not the cheapest phone around.  So, if anyone can point me in the direction of the best Universal + high volume data package (if one exists), I'd be much obliged!

Bt

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>