Arabic on SMT5600

Guest NoNafs

I was wondering if there was any way to put arabic on my smt5600? Maybe flashing to a imate rom? Thanks in advance.

Edited by NoNafs

I was wondering if there was any way to put arabic on my smt5600? Maybe flashing to a imate rom? Thanks in advance.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Found the answer with the help of one of the mods on MGN forums. Basically, All I had to do was download the arabic support add on, no ROM changes or anything, and they work with WM5 on my SMT5600. Its a cool add on because you can just set your phone to arabic enabled, keeping all english text. There is a list of updates here:

http://www.slipstreamsolutions.co.uk/support/rom_updates.htm

It looks like both updates work fine, but the the one for smartphone 2 seems to mess with the radio, my reception seems the same, but I have installed both and both work.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to actually type arabic, only read it.

Edit:

I found a way to type arabic, you have to have an imate rom, then find the sp3 arabicizer software and install it.

Edited by NoNafs

• 2 months later...
Guest Lamaggad
Found the answer with the help of one of the mods on MGN forums. Basically, All I had to do was download the arabic support add on, no ROM changes or anything, and they work with WM5 on my SMT5600. Its a cool add on because you can just set your phone to arabic enabled, keeping all english text. There is a list of updates here:

http://www.slipstreamsolutions.co.uk/support/rom_updates.htm

It looks like both updates work fine, but the the one for smartphone 2 seems to mess with the radio, my reception seems the same, but I have installed both and both work.

Unfortunately I haven't found a way to actually type arabic, only read it.

Edit:

I found a way to type arabic, you have to have an imate rom, then find the sp3 arabicizer software and install it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

can you please specify, bcz i have tried to downloud some of them on my SMT 5600 audio vox and nonw have worked..

thanks!