Profiles on Vario

Guest zombiefly

Guest zombiefly

hi,

i used to have an orange e200/c500... both of these phones had switchable profiles that would switch to speakerphone/flight mode etc.

I cant find any such thing in wm5. What would be really handy is a car mode, which would switch on auto answer and automatically switch on speakerphone? is this at all possible?

it's a pain manually setting all the options before setting off. :roll:

hi,

i used to have an orange e200/c500... both of these phones had switchable profiles that would switch to speakerphone/flight mode etc.

I cant find any such thing in wm5. What would be really handy is a car mode, which would switch on auto answer and automatically switch on speakerphone? is this at all possible?

it's a pain manually setting all the options before setting off. :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use PocketZenPhone which was ~ €5 from http://zendrui.free.fr

Its written by a guy who seems to be willing to take on board suggestions for development.

I use it to turn down the sound for notifications at night time and for a one-click "flight mode".

• 1 month later...
Guest adudley

with the volume slider, its actually quiker than the old way of changing your profile, i love it, now, auto changing volume for night time, thats what I've been wanting for a while, like, over a year.

... now, auto changing volume for night time, thats what I've been wanting for a while, like, over a year.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as in that's a feature you'd like? or a feature that you've found? Not seen that one if it's already there.

Guest adudley
as in that's a feature you'd like?  or a feature that you've found?  Not seen that one if it's already there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

up there a guy linked to http://zendrui.free.fr I saw the demo and its there, so I've ordered it thru paypal and just waiting... no more missing calls just because I forgot to turn the volume back up!! huray