rom woes

Guest stretchy

Guest stretchy

Since installing the update I can no longer send email or mms messages. I can recieve email ok, but if I send myself an email I get a mail delivery failure message. Also sending MMS messages no longer work, it tries three times, then moves message to draft folder?, or if I send myself a picture from another phone I get a text with a url to view. Is is possible to go back to the previous rom?

Edited by stretchy

Guest PayableOnDeath
Since installing the update I can no longer send email or mms messages.  I can recieve email ok, but if I send myself an email I get a mail delivery failure message.  Also sending MMS messages no longer work, it tries three times, then moves message to draft folder?, or if I send myself a  picture from another phone I get a text with a url to view. Is is possible to go back to the previous rom?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

regarding the Email one, Does your email server need a login to send email ( i would this it does as most will need logins to cut down on spam) if so Make sure you checked the Outgoing mail Requires Authentication box in the Options button on the screen where enter the Mail Server Infomation (mail.yourdomain.com)

as for the MMS it sounds like the MMS settings are missing

go to the mms screen where you would view them, click menu then MMS Configuration and make sure the the Retrieve Messages immediatley box is ticked then click on servers tab you should see T-Mobile(or who ever your with) on that screen if its not the same Provider as your sim or it there is no settings there then click on new and enter the settings for your network there

Guest stretchy

Thanks for the input guys, turns out it must have been a corrupt download. I redownloaded and installed, and everything is all OK now.

Thanks again guys

Stretchy