For Once Happy With Orange

Guest pride429

Guest pride429

Just phoned to see if I could upgrade my M2000 to the M5000 on a £30 contract - surprised to be quoted £99 for it :shock: Am going for it and then flogging my year old M2000 on ebay.

So for once in all the years I have dealt with Orange I am one happy customer!!

Guest Chumley
I pay £19 a month and am on the student deal as well and got it for £15 was well happy!

Paul  8)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Could you clarify this for me please?

Am I correct in presuming you got a M5000 for £15 after generally paying a total of £19 per month? - What's this student deal I've missed ?! ;)

If it's what I think, you have got one of the better deals I've read about on Modaco - well done you...

Guest barker04

Well i normally pay around £25 a month for 10 months then i dropped it down to the £19 per month tarriff. So at the moment i get 60 mins cross network calls (student deals means i get 1000 texts,half price landline calls and a few other things like payment holidays if i want them.

Saw that i could get the XDA Exec much cheaper so rang retentions and said i wanted to leave. The guy said really quickly without me even having to argue that i could have it for £15 so its coming monday and i get to keep the same tarriff or move up if i want too

Im really happy with this deal ;)

Paul

Edited by barker04