How to disable the Vibrating when MPX220 startup?

Guest etclam

• 4 weeks later...
Guest arogntbastrd
Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable the Vibrating when MPX220 startup?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Ed :roll:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the phone does whatever profile is set to do. so if your profile is set to ring loud and vibrate, it'll make the startup sound and vibrate. if you have the phone set on a profile where it doesn't ring and doesn't vibrate the phone won't make any noise or vibrate when it starts up

• 2 weeks later...
the phone does whatever profile is set to do. so if your profile is set to ring loud and vibrate, it'll make the startup sound and vibrate. if you have the phone set on a profile where it doesn't ring and doesn't vibrate the phone won't make any noise or vibrate when it starts up

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the info, but as most people do, I need to have vibrate to work for my profiles and it is silly to have to turn it off because of the annoying vibrate starst. I hope to find a way to do it without changing the profile. I though smartphone being windows's base one would be able to do that smartly.

Guest skippythenurse

Go to HKCU/ControlPanel/Sounds/PowerOnWave

and HKCU/ControlPanel/Sounds/Shutdown

Look for the values named "on" and you can switch their DWORD values to "0" to disable the feature. Now, we are not responsible for any problems you encounter or loss of data you may incur should anything could happen. But yeah...um....be enjoy.

Edited by skippythenurse