Windows Media Player

Guest naturalmystic45

Guest naturalmystic45

Hi all, just got my m5000 today, now maybe i'm being a little dumb but i cant seem to be able to make media player play full screen.... when i select full screen the video is only about 1/4 of the catually screen size ... anyone know how to sort this?? also what is the best media player to use that will play all file types?

........also what is the best media player to use that will play all file types?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't use WM Player, so I can't help with the full screen problem - IMHO the best media player for Pocket PC devices (and Smartphones too!) is the "Core Pocket Media Player", aka TCPMP. You can find it on the TCPMP web site.

Hope this helps,

Mark.

it will be to do with the encoding of the video file - you can encode to different aspect ratio's etc... therefore whatever aspect ratio the video file was encoded on - it is not set to "full screen" to make it true full screen

tried other video files?

Guest philtech44
Don't use WM Player, so I can't help with the full screen problem - IMHO the best media player for Pocket PC devices (and Smartphones too!) is the "Core Pocket Media Player", aka TCPMP.  You can find it on the TCPMP web site.

Hope this helps,

Mark.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hear, hear.. I totally agree ;)