My MDA-VARIO doesn't connect with my new cheap BT

Guest dcoelho

Guest dcoelho

Hi! I bought a cheap BT headset (ERGENIC BLUETOOTH HEADSET ERG BT-001). Althought my Orange C500 connect perfectly with this BT headset, my Wizard don't. The headset is detected and Wizard asks me for the password (0000) but after some seconds it says: connection impossible and back to the password screen. Any help from you? Thank you.

Guest st3ph3n

I'd suggest you reset the headset as it might only support one partnership at a time. There might be some instructions on how to do it with it, or you could maybe just take the battery out.

• 1 month later...
Guest ccsnet
Hi! I bought a cheap BT headset (ERGENIC BLUETOOTH HEADSET ERG BT-001). Althought my Orange C500 connect perfectly with this BT headset, my Wizard don't. The headset is detected and Wizard asks me for the password (0000) but after some seconds it says: connection impossible and back to the password screen. Any help from you? Thank you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi - I've got the same prob ( Maplins ? ) - did you get round this at all ?

Terran

BTW For the other poster... this head set supports up to two phones at the sametime.

Guest marcus

I have exactly the same problem with the same phone and the same headset.

Don't have another headset or mobile to try out different combinations, anyone got any advice?

• 3 months later...
Guest ccsnet

Don't know if you lot are intrested - tried with the new Vario rom... no go plus out of further intrest I can confirm it does not like connecting to PC's either ( I was going to use it for MSN ).

Terran

Guest JamieDow

Doesn't work with the Vario but I have it working with my C500, I had to remove all partnerships from the phone and then set this one first, works great now.