The Motorola Q is NOT cancelled!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

I just thought i'd put to bed some rumours that have been posted around the web...

The Motorola Q has NOT been cancelled, and I have spoken to Motorola themselves. The Motorola Q range of devices, (and remember Q is a range, kinda like RAZR), will still feature across the world.

As previously revealed, the Q will debut first on Verizon's EVDO network, before spreading to other territories.

P

Guest nickcornaglia

I was learly about that news myself. Nice to see Verizon picking up more MS Mobile devices...even though I am on a different network. If they keep this up, maybe I'll be tempted to switch back to them.

Good to hear, Paul. I'd seen the rumour and hoped it wasn't true - but after the MPX disappearing...................

I quite like the look of the Q.

Just have to wait and see, I spose!

So paul your saying is the 'Range of phones' hasnt been binned, the sexy slim phone with the Qwerty keyboard could have been, motorola have a habbit of doing this, MPX100 and MPX im not gonna hold my breath that their next smartphone will look anything like the photos

• 11 months later...
Guest genaldar
Sorry to be bumping up this thread from almost a year ago, just wanted to know, did Motorola ever release a GSM version of the Q?

I don't think they did. At least I haven't seen it anywhere.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.