Reminder: PPCProfiles Pro free at MoDaCo!

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul [MVP]

I've been setting up my new Pocket PC today, installing all the software I like to have on there, and I thought it would be a good time to remind everyone that bretto, creator of the awesome PPCProfiles Pro app, has donated his application to the community... and you can download it for free HERE!

I am sure there a lot of Pocket PC users, like myself, who have migrated from Smartphone, and really miss the profiles functionality.

This is where bretto comes to the rescue with his fantastic app, that does this and more... give it a try! ;)

P

post-1-1138125314_thumb.jpg

Guest micaels
I've been setting up my new Pocket PC today, installing all the software I like to have on there, and I thought it would be a good time to remind everyone that bretto, creator of the awesome PPCProfiles Pro app, has donated his application to the community... and you can download it for free HERE!

I am sure there a lot of Pocket PC users, like myself, who have migrated from Smartphone, and really miss the profiles functionality.

This is where bretto comes to the rescue with his fantastic app, that does this and more... give it a try! ;)

P

post-1-1138125314_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

¨

Thanks Paul.. Trying this on my Magiciain right now and it's great. Swedish aswell :D I've been looking for this kinda program for a long time. If you ever come to Sweden I will buy you a beer as a thank you :twisted:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.