Voice Command Button Mapping After Reset

Guest huddie

I've got Voice Command 1.5 working perfectly on my SPV M2000. I've mapped the 'record' button to it. However, every time I do a soft reset (quite often, as we all know), the mapping is lost and I have to do it again. Why is this and how do I fix the problem ?

Guest MikeSel

I have the same model, only mine is on T-Mobile.. Mine did this before I downloaded the update for it from T-Mobile's website, maybe orange have released an update two?

I am glad I am not alone with my 3+ a day restarts ;)

I have the same model, only mine is on T-Mobile.. Mine did this before I downloaded the update for it from T-Mobile's website, maybe orange have released an update two?

I am glad I am not alone with my 3+ a day restarts ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Mike. Can't see anything on their website.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest adudley

it remembers the button I use no probs, I've had it on most of um! tryng to find the best one, no button is in the right place on the MDA Vario.

I have MSVC installed on the main system memory (more space for MP3s on my sd card :)

3 times a day hey... yes I agree, but I've only been restarting so often since installing voice command,,,, hmm.. but things improved when I unistalled that Wirespeed Program Launcher. we will c