Uncertified Doom.....ALPHA version

Guest MBoden

• 2 months later...
Guest mark_hunter

hi ive just installed doom on to my sd card and i created a shortcut to it in the games menu. when i try to open it it says Cant find DoomSPV or one of its components make sure the path and filename are correct.

can anyone help me PLEASE!

• 11 months later...
Guest pd.ryder

Hoping to pick up this thread elsewhere - no post since April 2003!

Installation all gone to plan, running well. No sound but this appears to be a recognised issue. Can anyone help with the game-play? Stuck in a fairly small room with only a couple of barrels to shoot and 2 locked doors. Can't find any keys or secret ways out.

Pleeeeeeeeease get me out of this room!!

• 2 months later...
Guest sittingduck

i have downloaded the zip file of doom & unzipped it, i have a spve200 , i have put the files on my storage card but cannot find them to be able to run the game, can anyone tell me how to do this

Guest agent.m

how long u had your phone???? :) try creating a shortcut of doom.exe to the games folder in the ispm. or use a file explorer to load the doom.exe off the storage card :wink:

Guest elhornet

I get an error saying the file DOOM1.WAD can't be located and must be in the DIR to load the game.

Problem is, the file is there. Tried it on the phone and on the storage card and neither worked. Checked filesize of it on the phone and its 4 megs so its definently there.

I gave up now :)

Guest Stomski

If I remember correctly, the message box is wrong. The wad file needs to be in some sub directory of the exe. Something like DoomSPV. Check a few posts back, others have had this problem.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...