SPV M500 Accessories

Guest chalkie14

Guest chalkie14

Does anyone have any recommendations on the following......

Portable bluetooth keyboard.

Horizontal case with belt loop.

I'm not fussed on brand with the keyboard, but a decent key travel with smooth and quiet keys is preferable.

The case I'm more fussy about. It has to be horizontal, not upright like the Krussels and absolutely has to have a belt loop, not a clip. IMHO the clips aren't at all secure so you're asking for it to be taken.

I'm currently using an old Nokia case which is fine, but almost 3cm longer than the device, so I'd like something a little more compact. If it's got a slot for an SD card, even better!

TIA

Graham

Guest JamieDow

MDA Compact Bugatti Luxury Leather Case is around £15 including vat. Has a full loop and will rotate to be vertical or horizontal. Looks quite sensible, might pick one up, i'll let you know.

Guest Confused Stu

Since Christmas I've been playing with the iTech Bluetooth Virtual Keyboard. It projects a red laser keyboard onto a flat surface and you then type on the flat surface. It's a bit freaky after using a normal keyboard (no resting your palms on the desk or you'll press keys) and the connection sometimes takes a few seconds to reliably connect.

That said, once you've adjusted the sensitivity to avoid any false keystrokes it's great and much more portable than even a folding keyboard. Plus the looks you get in McDonalds when using it are worth every penny of the £100 price tag.

If you're serious about using a keyboard several hours a day, go for a more conventional one. If you want a portable one for occasional use, or want something to show off with, then you won't go wrong with one.

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=118539