Tambayan Thread

Guest grifter

Guest gpcarreon (MVP)

@ALL

Tama ba tong na-receive kong sms from Smart 10/22/03 4:08:51PM: "A new ROM upgrade for the Smart Amazing Phone is now available! Visit the SMART Website at www.smart.com.ph orSMART Wireless Centers to avail of the upgrade." ????? :shock:

Paki confirm naman po kung may nareceive din kayo.

Di ba kakalabas lang nila nung 1.6.0.08 version??? Simply Amazing!!!

@pzee, chibako

i also received the same sms from smart... maybe it's their 1.6 rom version... could'nt confirmed it yet... as i was about to DL the said upgrade, my pc hanged... :x :) :wink:

Guest chibako

@BrAGoL,

pre, it's a sign that you don't have to download that upgrade... hehehe! baka may masamang mangyari sa SAP mo pag nag upgrade ng SMART ROM 1.60! :)

I also recieved the text call them up ( yong smart center d2 sa amin) and its the 1.6 rom version available na daw sa kanila para doon sa mga gusto magupgrade instead of getting it to their website :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock:

Guest kapitan jackal

same here. kasama ang di matapos tapos na sms from smart credit department :shock: hoy! bayad na ho! naka auto debit na!!! :-xx

good nite modaco

so tired and sleepy :)

Guest grifter

@*,

mga peeps! My GF wants to sell her SAP1. It was bought last May.

Never been opened by BP so hindi siya member ng 'not da pinger club'.

ok ba mga buttons. May slight chipping sa callkeys but hindi halata.

running on i-Mate.

Question lang -- how much could she sell it for?

thanks in advance! :)

manigas ang smart..di ko papalitan ng smart rom ang qtek ko...

nareceived ko rin yung smart text na yun....... :)

korek ka jan!:(

as long na may lumalabas na rom outside of smart, dun na lang ako... :D

Guest chibako

@ grifter,

last time i checked in greenhills, a 2nd hand unit would cost around 12-13T. tama pala sa BrAGoL! hehehe! :? pano na yan? wala ka nang SAP na pwede gamitin? hindi kana SAP owner, hindi kana rin SAP user? hehehe! :)

@ BrAGoL,

i'm with you pre! A-Y-A-W ko na sa smart ROM! had my experiences na... hehehe! :(

@grifter,

check mo bidshot, some are selling their sap for 10 K and even include a memory card but that was 2 months ago. now it seems it's back to 12 k. it's seems to have appreciated a little.

and i'm also wondering like chibako, di ka na SAP user? or will your gf be getting the motorola?

Posted from my SmartPhone!

Guest grifter

@bragol, chibako, rodnav,

No, she won't be getting the Moto. She wants a cameraphone e. i think she'll be getting the SE-T630 when it comes out.

So it means I will no longer be a Smartphone user.

If that's a requirement to be a member here, well, it's goodbye for now... *tear* :)

But if ever they come out with a decent MSFT-powered phone, I'd think about buying it.

I read somewhere that Samsung will be making msft-powered smartphones soon.

@grifter

nice pick for the se-t630... :)

i think that, that's not their criteria... you once was a SAP user... and still wants to have a smarter Smartphone... :(

i also read that Samsung is in the brink of making it... but for me, i'd rather choose moto over samsung... :D

Guest kapitan jackal

@grif- walang problema kahit wala kang sap dito :) wag ka lang pupunta sa EB dahil sangkatutak na alaska daw aabutin mo :D

pards, sa kabila may nagbenta dati ng sap 8.5-9klang ata with OR/warranty :(

btw- maganda nga yung SE na yun pero ala atang expansion slot yun eh?

@rodnav, bragol,

thanks for the support. :)

Palaro nalang ng mga SAP ninyo pag nag-EB. hehe... :(

oks lang yun... sino pa ba dapat naming suportahan... siyempre kapwa Pinoy pa rin... :D

di lang kita palalaruin!:lol: may ipapanood pa ako sa iyo... :roll: :lol: