WiFiFoFum2

Guest greenturtle

Guest mini_man

Today the latest version of WiFiFoFum was released,

WiFiFoFum is software that runs off your wifi and bluetooth signals and produces a radar style map and has been over a year since there has been a new release.

It has been described as

the best WiFi scanner and war driving software for Pocket PC 2003 and Windows Mobile 5.

This version makes use of the latest features of .NET CF to give you the highest performance for war driving. With this version you can be confident your GPS logged coordinates for the networks you find are highly accurate, and can rely on a smooth user interface experience.

WiFiFoFum version 2 brings full support for WM5, VGA displays, portrait and landscape orientations. An "aggressive" scanning mode has been included so you can collect more APs than ever before.

post-53-1138725419_thumb.png

To find out more about this freeware click here, please note this is freeware but please donate to keep the freeware going.

Guest minty1978

great news!

however, i've installed it on y vario, and when i try running it, i get:

this application requires a newer version of the .NET compact framework....

Guest PayableOnDeath
lol how well does it run?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the old Ver runs Great on my Vario, Cant wait to test the new Ver thou :)

Whats War Driving :shock: :?:

Guest minty1978

works really well. i had to update my pc and vario to .NET framework v2.0 (from the MS web site)

found my ap at home straight away.

at work it found 2 ap's this morning one with an SSID, and one without.

all in all impressive!!

Guest tsutton
Downloaded it but I can't find any signals?  I work in an office that has multiple wireless access points but no joy.

You need GPS so it can tell you where it is.

uuh... at the risk of sounding like a dumb-a$$

How the Hell do I install .NET v2.0??

I've dowloaded and installed on PC... but how do I get it to my pocketPC?

very curious how this program works

Pigo

Guest peterweg

On a HTC Wizard, wififofum will crash the phone after detecting 32 AP's (as the Wizard refuses to disconnect from a AP once found). You have to manually disconnect/reconnect the wifi using connection manager every few minutes to prevent the crash.

Edited by peterweg

• 11 months later...
Guest derek_plant

hi all,

does anyone know if this program is configurable to use my bluetooth GPS device with my SPV C500 connected to my laptop which has a wireless card, rather than having a wireless pda/mobile?

thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.