Unbranded Rom for C550 / SDA II ...... :) ......

Guest dodo34

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pondrew

I don't believe there is one... the only unbranded roms tend to be Qtek or Imate roms but there isn't an HTC Hurricane in either of these product ranges.

Guest Pondrew

I've also seen suggestions of an SP4m that was apparently i-mate's HTC Hurricane but there seems to be very little info, almost as if it never saw general release...

Guest Vitossina

I have Qtek 8200. I live in Russia. I-mate is only SP3/i and Jam. Qteks are 8200/8300/8310/9000/9100/2020 and many others. So the main is Qtek now. 1-2 years ago - I-mate. It's hard to buy I-mate SP5 now.

the one interesting thing about the xda version is it has a wm5 rom on it so some hope for C550 owners ( Betriebssystem Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 ) :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So.. You are saying that that a HTC Hurricane has WM5 ? What model is that ?

Pretty nice info.. :)

Guest Pondrew
So.. You are saying  that that a HTC Hurricane has WM5 ? What model is that ?

Pretty nice info.. :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sorry Fonzi, we've since confirmed that the model we thought was an HTC Hurricane with WM5, the XDA Phone, is actually an HTC Tornado. In fact, from what I've seen neither the SP4(m?) (aborted?) nor the XDA Phone were actually HTC Hurricanes, instead being early incarnations of the HTC Tornado but in a Hurricane case.

This means the status quo of no WM5 rom for the HTC Hurricane is restored. :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest FonZi
Sorry Fonzi, we've since confirmed that the model we thought was an HTC Hurricane with WM5, the XDA Phone, is actually an HTC Tornado. In fact, from what I've seen neither the SP4(m?) (aborted?) nor the XDA Phone were actually HTC Hurricanes, instead being early incarnations of the HTC Tornado but in a Hurricane case.

This means the status quo of no WM5 rom for the HTC Hurricane is restored.  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Year, i also saw that.. I just thought.. But no.. ;)