wizard silicon/rubber case?

Guest autigers20

Guest autigers20

i've search high and low for rubber or silicon cases for the wizard and only found this one:

http://www.boxwave.com/products/flexiskin/...r-8125_1053.htm

does anyone have any experience with it? does it work well? does anyone have any thoughts about whether one made for the cingular 8125 would work for a qtek 9100? i know they are slightly different physically...

thx for any input.

edit: just realized that case would probably prevent the keyboard from sliding out...

Edited by autigers20

I don't think it would be that great a fit. Yes the keyboard wouldn't slide not that I use mine much/ at all. The cingular looks to be of a different design so cutouts for switches and buttons aren't placed the same as on the wizard. also the cingular looks more square at the corners so that may mean the fit isn't so snug.

i've been after one as well - it would just need a gap on one side for the keyboard.

i'm thinking that it would probably stop my 9100 fitting in my docking station though ...

Guest chewbacca

got one off fleabay from hong kong. it was advertised as for a dopod 838. black silicon jobbie, fits good but cant slide out the keyboard. cost about £8 incl postage.

thinking of modifying mine with a cutout to slide the keyboard out.

Guest RichardD

I'd like something like an ipod sockfor mine.

Anyone have one of the ipod ones and know if it would stretch large enough to accomodate a Wizard ?

Just a slip case basically, the o2 leather case mine came with is sturdy,

magnetic flip shut, but the belt clip isn't removable and it just makes the thing huge.

I'd like something thick enough to offer some protection if dropped etc,

but not too big to stop me putting the thing in a pocket.

Edited by RichardD

Guest orangezorki
I'd like something like an ipod sockfor mine.

Anyone have one of the ipod ones and know if it would stretch large enough to accomodate a Wizard ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is exactly what I do - and it is a great snug fit. A pack of 6 is a great investment, as they seem to stretch to most phones, MP3 players and mini digital cameras.

David.