Msn 8.0

Guest i_oWn_u

Thanks Rob...

Anyone had any problems getting it to load? Double click the icon and nothing happens, get a systray icon, but nothing in Task Manager, however the process is running... weird! Gonna try re-installing it.

Guest Darkmarster
,Feb 16 2006, 18:13]Update your original posts if you have received an invite already people!

Darkmaster i've sent one your way :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thx very much unsing it now :D :)

Edited by Darkmarster

Guest mike-oh
If everyone who recieved an invite also shares their invites there should be over 100 invites for modaco members  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have 4 invites if anyone wants one.

Edited by mike-oh

Guest pookiecheeks
pedroms1, neo89 - both sent! :)

pookiecheeks - the invite to that address bounced!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hello,

..i'm not sure why it's bounced, as i'm currently using msn with that very same address. sorry, were you wanting my email address that i receive emails to, or were you wanting my current msn sign in name etc ?

pookiecheeks

Invites? lol. It's often hard to get beta testers for your new products, so you speak to your marketing department who suggest invites. It's a great way of not only getting keen testers, but they in fact fight each other to get in. :D

Want to make something desirable? Artificially limit the supply. Works for De Beers ;-)

Anyway. fraser the hypocryte wouldn't say no to one if there are any spares left! :) The website in the previous post seems a bit buggy for me.