I cant run java apps on my phone

Guest ali_baba

Guest ali_baba

I tried running java games on my Motorola Mpx200 running windows mobile 2003[version 4.20.0 (build 13349)] using IBM WebSphere Everyplace Micro Environment 6.0 for Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone ARM MIDP 2.0

I tried running games like Prince of persia-warrior within, Fantastic 4 and also some generic java games. All the games got installed finely. But while trying to run the POP game it shows please wait and nothing else happens. While trying to run other games the screen refreshes and comes back to the MIDP programs selection menu.

What should i do to run java games on my smartphone? Pls help...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Agеnt
I tried running java games on my Motorola Mpx200 running windows mobile 2003[version 4.20.0 (build 13349)] using IBM WebSphere Everyplace Micro Environment 6.0 for Windows Mobile 2003 Smartphone ARM MIDP 2.0

I tried running games like Prince of persia-warrior within, Fantastic 4 and also some generic java games. All the games got installed finely. But while trying to run the POP game it shows please wait and nothing else happens. While trying to run other games the screen refreshes and comes back to the MIDP programs selection menu.

What should i do to run java games on my smartphone? Pls help...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll need to download a better Virtual Machine. In my phone all games runs OK, but some games more quicle playes(for example Total Soccer) :idea:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest darkexorcist

there a virtual machine in my mpx220 pre installed but i cant install any gamez or apps can anybody help

Edited by darkexorcist

Guest kpyto

Sorry for my terrible English.

You can use on your MPx200 "Coretec Java Virtual Mashine"

Many java games is work!

You can download it here - in topic "Software" on main page!