Terminal Services Client

Guest NightFox

Guest NightFox

OK, I seem to have my XDA Mini S set up fine in every way, it connects to the Internet via GPRS, unless I am wirelessly connected to my home workgroup-based network, and then it connects to the internet over the network. Perfect.

Except whenever I try to make a connection to my network using Terminal Services Client, it trys to initiate a GPRS connection rather than use wi-fi. Anyone know why?

I know that TSC works fine, as I can RDP between the machines on my network, and I can also use TSC from my iPaq no problem, so how do I get my Xda to use wireless rather than GPRS?

Thanks!

Guest zero_divide_1
OK, I seem to have my XDA Mini S set up fine in every way, it connects to the Internet via GPRS, unless I am wirelessly connected to my home workgroup-based network, and then it connects to the internet over the network.  Perfect.

Except whenever I try to make a connection to my network using Terminal Services Client, it trys to initiate a GPRS connection rather than use wi-fi.  Anyone know why?

I know that TSC works fine, as I can RDP between the machines on my network, and I can also use TSC from my iPaq no problem, so how do I get my Xda to use wireless rather than GPRS?

Thanks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Make sure that in the "Network Cards" settings applet that in the Network Adapters tab, the network card connects to "Work". TSC only works on Work network connections unfortunately.