M5000 and Parrot CK3300

Guest boyled

Hi,

I've previously had the Parrot CK3100 working fine with my M5000 but I now need to buy a kit for my new car and I was thinking about the the added GPS functionallity on the Parrot CK3300 (via Tom Tom). However, the UK supplier has told me there are 'issues' with the M5000 and the CK3300 and they can't offer a refund if it doesn't work. They say it is fine with other Universal variants but say there are problems with the ROM on the M5000. I'm not sure I believe this as other sites say the M5000 works fine with the CK3300. Has anyone got these 2 working together before I splash out on the kit?

Thanks.

Hi,

I've previously had the Parrot CK3100 working fine with my M5000 but I now need to buy a kit for my new car and I was thinking about the the added GPS functionallity on the Parrot CK3300 (via Tom Tom).  However, the UK supplier has told me there are 'issues' with the M5000 and the CK3300 and they can't offer a refund if it doesn't work.  They say it is fine with other Universal variants but say there are problems with the ROM on the M5000.  I'm not sure I believe this as other sites say the M5000 works fine with the CK3300.  Has anyone got these 2 working together before I splash out on the kit?

Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have an M5000 and the Parrot CK3300 car kit it works great, only problem i have with the kit is that i have to send each contact to the car kit one by one and that some times when the screen turns off on my M5000 it does not dial out.

Tomtom needs be running version 5.2 to work with the GPS as well.